The Oklahoma Commercial Feed Law regulates commercial feed and feed ingredients that are sold and/or distributed within the state. Regulated materials include finished rations, supplements, mixed grains, processed grains, vitamins, minerals, animal drugs, and other feed additives. Any manufacturer or distributor whose name appears on the label or invoice of a feed material as the guarantor is required to obtain a valid license and pay a semi-annual inspection fee.
Field personnel inspect feed manufacturing facilities to ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and the proper use of animal proteins. Samples are obtained at these facilities and at retail outlets to ensure proper labeling and compliance with label guarantees. Field inspectors also investigate feed related complaints.
- Application for First Time Commercial Feed License
- Oklahoma Feed Law & Rules
- FY2011 Oklahoma Commercial Feed Tonnage Totals
- FY2012 Oklahoma Commercial Feed Tonnage Totals
- FY2013 Oklahoma Commercial Feed Tonnage Totals
- FY2014 Oklahoma Commercial Feed Tonnage Totals
- FY2015 Oklahoma Commercial Feed Tonnage Totals